Accord D Desjardins
Zero Liability in the Event of Fraud
Accord D Desjardins
Take advantage of it. It's approved!
As a Coast Visa Student cardholder, you'll benefit from an Accord D Desjardins credit limit. This financing service is a second credit limit on your Coast Visa Student card, separate from your current limit, and allows you to make purchases
without affecting your current limit.
Accord D Desjardins is available at participating merchants in a wide variety of retail sectors (electronic and computer equipment, sports equipment, furniture, eyewear, etc.). Depending on the merchant's
offer, you may "buy now and pay later" without incurring any credit charges during the grace period, or "pay for your purchases in equal monthly instalments" (with or without credit charges).
Apply for Accord D Desjardins at your Coast Capital Savings branch.
You are not held liable if fraudulent transactions are made to your card account.
How to detect fraud
Check the purchases posted to your Visa account for any unauthorized transaction4. An easy way to do this is to check your statement and balance on AccèsD, available at all times online
and over the phone.
How to report fraud
Call us at 1-800-363-3380.
Receive a 5 to 10% discount on a short-term car rental at all participating Hertz counters world-wide.
For reservations anywhere in the world:
- For reservations in North America: 1-800-654-3131
- For international reservations: 1-800-654-3001
To take advantage of the discount, simply mention your affiliation with the Coast Visa Student business program, when reserving (discount number CDP# 295983). Then, once on site, present your Hertz identification card.
1. Insurance coverage underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security. This document is provided for information purposes only. For further details, please consult the insurance contracts. Certain conditions and restrictions apply.
2. Offered upon request.
3. This is offer is stipulated in the contract. It is non-cumulative and cannot be combined with any other promotion.
4. See your variable credit contract for the definition of an unauthorized transaction.